So I finally booked my flight to London...I just wish it was a one way haha. But no, I'm just staying for 20 days. I'm so freaking excited that I made a video for Kimberly, which is in London now. I'm going to see her and her bf Josh. Which is so nice for letting me stay over. Thank you Josh's family. So I now I have a long to do-list before I leave in 2 weeks...SHIT!!! yeah I know I need to hurry my ass up. I need to buy stuff, get a big bag, make a list what to take, etc etc. And I'm going to be busy next week because I graduate on wed (June 17) yay!!! So this is my graduation gift from my parents. I wanna thank them as well.
Ive got sites of places I want to see. I would love to meet the Queen! lol and David Beckham and I would LOVE Robert Pattinson but his busy working on his movie so I doubt he'll be in London.
So here's the count down....9 DAYS left!!!!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


No comments:
Post a Comment