Friday, June 5, 2009

FLOODED MIAMI...OH NOOO!

So I woke up today and it was raining...ehh its just rain. Got ready to go hang with my mom. Got in the car and it started to rain...haha i beat the rain before it got to me. Anyways, I looked back and saw this big ass black cloud forming in the sky. At first I thought it was gonna turn into a tornado but nope it was just a Thunderstorm. Chilled with my mom till she was done working and it stopped raining after 3 hours straight. Just got home and saw peoples facebook talking about I'm getting in my bathing suit and going skimming on the streets. WTF and then I saw this........... Is't that CRAZY but kool! lol I kinda want to go in my sisters kayak and go down the streets with it. haha ok no!

Here are more pictures from my friend Mario(dter)....thanks dude!

BREAKING NEWS!!! Roof at the Fontainebleau Hotel Collapses and LIV will be closed for a while =/ That sucks balls. That place was designed beautifully and now they lost millions, I bet!

here's some pictures of the hotel:


Some pictures around Miami Beach:



No comments: