
Sooo I just got a called from a friend's sister which I kinda know and just to let you know that I don't have her number under my phone-list. She just said...Hi not sure if you remember me, I can't really say her name because she doesn't want her sister to know and I'm not sure if she reads my blog sooooo haha....
She just finished asking me...that she knows I'm crazy and wild soooo if I'm down to do a 3-some with her and her boyfriend. (this is when my eyes completely open)
The first thing I said was wow ARE YOU SERIOUS??? haha This is not the first time I get this. But the first time that someone that I barely knows and I don't even know how the Boyfriend looks like and calls me to have some. Shit I'm a horny girl but I wont go that far to get some.
Not sure if anyone out there has ever done it? If you have please tell me how you actually do that? cause I wont ever do that
So that's something in the record to share haha
Good-day


No comments:
Post a Comment