I've been thinking...
Is this even for me? Am I going the right path for my future or should I just change and start all over again
I've been looking for jobs in my field. And for some reason I read their requirements, and I see that that's not ME!
Maybe it is....Or i;m just scared to show it
Ugh I'm going crazy here. Did I do the right thing to study Interior Design? Is it what I really want? I feel like I failed. But I didn't...I know I didn't!!!
You see, when I read this it makes me think twice:
Pedini Miami’s successful candidate will need:
• Proven ability to be a sales representative who is results oriented.
• A commitment to customer satisfaction.
• Strong desire to be responsible for continuously learning about new products and techniques.
• Ability to set, pursue and attain achievable goals.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to create a functional and aesthetically pleasing space appropriate to one’s specific needs, wants, and budget.
• Strong communication skills with an outstanding ability to interact with clients and staff.
• Extensive creativity with the ability to look at obstacles as challenging opportunities.
• Highly efficient, organized, dependable, and flexible.
• Bi-lingual candidates meeting above qualifications are encouraged to apply.
• Clean driving record required in order to meet customer/builders at job sites.
I don't think I have a strong communication skills at all. I get all shy when I speck to new clients. I get tongue tied, get sweaty hands, or I just zone off when they start talking to me. That's one of my weakest things to do. I kinda even do it with my friends that I've known for so many years. I'm a very quiet girls and my friends will laugh and say it's not true. But I know I am. I'm a hard shell to crack open.
Is this even for me? Am I going the right path for my future or should I just change and start all over again
I've been looking for jobs in my field. And for some reason I read their requirements, and I see that that's not ME!
Maybe it is....Or i;m just scared to show it
Ugh I'm going crazy here. Did I do the right thing to study Interior Design? Is it what I really want? I feel like I failed. But I didn't...I know I didn't!!!
You see, when I read this it makes me think twice:
Pedini Miami’s successful candidate will need:
• Proven ability to be a sales representative who is results oriented.
• A commitment to customer satisfaction.
• Strong desire to be responsible for continuously learning about new products and techniques.
• Ability to set, pursue and attain achievable goals.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to create a functional and aesthetically pleasing space appropriate to one’s specific needs, wants, and budget.
• Strong communication skills with an outstanding ability to interact with clients and staff.
• Extensive creativity with the ability to look at obstacles as challenging opportunities.
• Highly efficient, organized, dependable, and flexible.
• Bi-lingual candidates meeting above qualifications are encouraged to apply.
• Clean driving record required in order to meet customer/builders at job sites.
I don't think I have a strong communication skills at all. I get all shy when I speck to new clients. I get tongue tied, get sweaty hands, or I just zone off when they start talking to me. That's one of my weakest things to do. I kinda even do it with my friends that I've known for so many years. I'm a very quiet girls and my friends will laugh and say it's not true. But I know I am. I'm a hard shell to crack open.
All this requirement is like chinese to me. I barely get any of them. If I don't then I feel like this ain't right for me. I feel like I wasted 4 years of my life in MIU.
But I really don't want to feel that way. I know I got a creative mind...EVERYONE HAS SAID THAT TO ME SINCE ELEMENTARY!!!! And I soooo want to use it. I don't want to be one of those people that work somewhere that they hate and know that that's not for them.
I think I'm just scared to show just ANYONE my creative side....my wonder ideas! I think I'm not the right candidate for just any company.
Should I start my own company??? I cant because I need a freaking licence and to get that I need to work in a company that has theirs for 2 years, then take that damn test.
I just know if I even try to get an interview with this company, I'll walk in with a very negative thought of why should this people even hire me....there's so many people out there that have all those regiment. WHY ME?
There's this job that I would love to work but they barely call me. I've been holding my tongue to say anything to them. And every ones telling to do something. I'm just weak.
I NEED A JOB...a job that I know I'll love. But there's nothing out here. I even looked under photography but then I'll feel like I wasted my time in interior design.
I'm just confused.


No comments:
Post a Comment